Presence of high level of urea in blood indicates that the kidney is not functioning properly. It is not necessarily means that it is a symptom of some kind of serious disease but it can be the cause of one or the other disease. Some of the ailments that can lead to presence of high level of urea can be high blood pressure, diabetes and any kind of water infection. High protein diet can also be one of the reasons. If one is suffering from high fever and any kind of kidney problem, they can also suffer from this problem.
Ways to reduce Urea Level
- Cut down the amount to protein that you eat.
- Drink plenty of water in reducing the amount of urea in the blood.
Likewise, one can also face the problem of high creatinine levels in the blood. People who are suffering from kidney problems have to face this disorder. It is a metabolic waste that passes through kidney and excretes with urine. Though creatinine levels in the blood does not usually changes but there can be change in the level of creatinine if one is taking certain kinds of medicines or performing muscles building exercise.
Ways to reduce Creatinine Level
- Add cabbage, cucumber, raw onions, turnip, carrots and sprouts in your diet.
- Keep proteins level in check.
- Limit the amount of fluid that you drink per day after consulting your doctor.
- Reduce the amount of salt in your diet and if possible keep it in minimum level.
In both the cases, increase the level of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Since the intake of healthy food will look after all round health, make a habit of taking healthy food on a regular basis. Drink herbal tea since it is a natural diuretic agent. It stimulates kidney’s excretion process and also increases glomerular filtration.
In addition to this, one should also opt for herbal supplements to reduce urea and creatinine levels in blood. Planet Ayurveda is providing Revive Kidneys Pack which is specially prepared to cater all kinds of problem related to kidney. By using this pack with the recommendation of specialist, one can easily avoid dialysis and also prevent acute kidney failure.
Let’s briefly look at the constituents of Revive Kidneys Pack:
- Mutrakrichantak Churna: It’s a natural remedy for various kinds of kidney ailments. It has innumerable benefits. It purifies blood, is very effective for the function of kidney, treats various kinds of skin problems and allergies, improves the functioning of heart and also promotes digestion. Like this, there are many other health benefits of having mutrakrichantak. It is available in the form of powder in this pack.
- Varunadi Vati: It helps in reducing pain caused by renal stones. The constant consumption of this herb has proven to drastically reduce kidney stones and will also save you from going through any kind of surgery. This herb is very effective in curing urinary tract infection. It also cures ascites caused due to kidney failure.
- Punarnava Mandur: This herb is used for its water retention property and also beneficial in reducing any kind of swelling in the body. It also provides general strength to the body. It is a balanced combination of various herbal remedies for water retention and to reduce any kind of swelling.
- Rencure Formula: This formula is prepared for improving overall health of kidney. According to Ayurveda, there are three balances of energies in a body: Vata, Pitta and Kapha. Balance of all three energies keeps your body healthy whereas their imbalances give way to all kind of diseases. This formulation is prepared to maintain the balance of all three energies and help kidney to work effectively.
|Rencure Formula||Varunadi Vati||Punarnava Mandur||MutraKrichAntak Churna|
|1 Bottle||2 Bottles||2 Bottles||1 Jar|
|Total price = $ 164.65|
|1 Month Supply = $ 131.75|
|2 Months Supply = $ 240.00|
|No side effects! Free Shipping and Handling Worldwide!|
|Mutrakrichantak Churna||1 teaspoonful twice daily, with plain water, after meals or boil 1 tablespoonful powder in 400 ml water, boil it un till the water remains 50 ml, consume once daily. Make fresh every time.|
|Rencure Formula||2 Capsules twice daily, after meals, with plain water.|
|Varunadi Vati||2 Tablets thrice daily , after meals with plain water.|
|Punarnava Mandur||2 Tablets thrice daily , after meals with plain water.|